Do you want a well-designed office where every area counts and is as useful as possible? Cubicle and panel systems can maximize vertical space and distribute square footage evenly. When you invest in professional design and installation from Southwest Modular, you’ll have an efficient layout wired for modern workspaces—while we help you maximize your budget with our used cubicles. These advantages offered by cubicle systems can help inform your decision process.
What Is The Purpose Of Office Cubicles?
Cubicles consist of partitions separating work areas for each employee. They typically enclose cabinets, shelves, desktops, and chairs. Usually, they are designed with ergonomics in mind, maximizing workers’ efficiency. The idea is to strike a balance between privacy and collaboration.
Accommodate Your Team With Optimized Cubicle Plans
There are many steps you can take to optimize your cubicle system. Start by measuring your office so that you can choose panels that accommodate the entire staff. A well-designed cubicle layout creates a flexible, comfortable work environment for all. Our team can help you avoid a crowded look that makes employees feel cramped. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Look for adjustable partitions like low or glass enclosures that won’t feel closed in.
- Incorporate ergonomic furniture, such as adjustable desks.
- Create open work zones for meetings & collaborative work projects. Some cubicles have dividers you can remove as needed.
- Encourage employees to bring in artwork, plants, & personal items to make the space their own.
- Incorporate adequate lighting to maximize productivity. Lower partitions with glass walls & LED fixtures add light beautifully.
How Much Extra Space Can I Free Up With Office Cubicles?
In some cases, you can accommodate up to 50% more staff members. Without cubicles, which provide clear divisions between workspaces, you could end up with a chaotic, disorganized office space. A panel system also maximizes wasted vertical space without creating a cramped look. By working with a professional designer, you can maximize your space with evenly distributed areas, creating a more comfortable workplace for everyone.
- You could accommodate up to 50% more staff.
- Think vertically—cubicles can maximize your wall space.
- Evenly divide the space between partitions ensuring everyone has room to be comfortable.
Invest In Used Office Furniture To Save Money
Investing in used office furniture can save up to 80% or more compared to the cost of new items. This can free up your budget for better equipment or additional staff while enabling you to focus on sustainable office design. Southwest Modular is the top dealer of used cubicle panels—with over 50 years of experience in office furniture design and acquisition. We are a valued partner that can help you save money without sacrificing efficiency at your Las Vegas business.