If your business is changing its location, Southwest Modular of Las Vegas, NV, provides deep cleaning services for office moves. We’ll take care of leaving your old space spic and span and ensuring that your new office spaces are move-in ready. We can help you eliminate germs and dirt and even make small repairs. You have enough to worry about right now. We’re here to help.
- Rely On One Company For Cleaning & Repairs
- Sanitize To Kill Germs That May Cause Illness
- Remove Dust For Cleaner Air, Less Allergies & To Protect Electronics
- Get Behind Heavy Appliances & On Top Of Cabinetry Safely
- Know All The Nooks & Crannies Have Been Thought Of
- Save Your Time, Energy & Attention
- Prevent Move Out Issues Or Move-In Delays
Why Is Deep Cleaning Important In The Workplace?
Any location that houses people day in and day out is bound to collect germs, dirt, and dust. Contagious illnesses in the workplace reduce productivity. The last thing you want is to move your people, furniture, and equipment into a dirty office or start on day one with employees out on sick leave.
Coffee spills, leaky pens, potted plants, and all the scuffs and dings that are part of regular wear and tear add up. With professional office cleaners on your team, you can make sure your old rooms are inspection-ready, and your new ones are clean and healthy.
Commercial Relocation Cleaning Services
Moving your commercial location is a significant undertaking, and deep cleaning must be done in both the previous site and the new office space. The CDC recommends having a plan for cleaning and disinfecting your workplace for health. We have the proper tools and experience to make sure the job gets done right.
- Sanitizing Bathrooms
- Cleaning Desks & Chairs
- Disinfecting Break Rooms
- Polishing Reception Areas
- Deep Cleaning Furniture
- Steam Cleaning Carpets
- Sanitizing Hard Surface Floors
- Scrubbing Kitchens & Appliances
- Wiping Indoor & Outdoor Windows
Help With Cubicles & Old Business Furniture
Cubicles can be tricky to arrange, take apart, and put back together. We offer tear down and set up services. If you have old, unwanted couches and desks, we also offer convenient storage and removal for commercial furniture you want to keep and disposal services for items you don’t.
Minor Repairs & Low Voltage Electrical Setup
If your lease requires you to handle some minor repairs yourself, we can take on these handyman tasks. We can also handle low voltage electrical setups for phone systems, intercoms, wired networks, and doorbells.
- Fixing Scratches & Dings In The Walls Or Floors
- Addressing Minor Plumbing Issues Like Leaky Faucets
- Changing Light Bulbs
- Change Heating & Air Conditioning Filters
- Low-Voltage Electrical Hookups
We Make Sure Everything Is Ready For Your Corporate Move
If you’re ready to find out how we can make cleaning for your office move a breeze, call us today at Southwest Modular in Las Vegas, NV, to set up an appointment. We’ll look forward to helping you leave your old office space clean and getting your new one ready for productivity.